Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Funday!!!!

                                                     SUNDAY FUNDAY!!

https://www.facebook.com/MakeUpItMatters
http://www.youtube.com/user/shorty4u262002

Ah! It's Sunday. The best day of the week for my Wife & I. There is nothing like Sunday funday.Now, what is fun to us may seem like a bunch of nothing special to the outside world. I thought I'd give you a glimpse into our little Sunday endeavors. We always try to make Sunday the day that we give each other & our relationship our undivided attention. Usually how we do this is grab a good movie & a huge Chinese Feast! Then we hang out together watching the movies & stuffing ourselves til' we feel like exploding.The key is, spending quality time together.We don't always get to have our Sundays because her job can be very demanding so when we do get them we seize them. Today didn't start off so traditional though. We had a very crazy week so we didn't get the typical "home needs"out of the way. So, that meant we had to use the ladder part of the day to go grocery shopping & getting everyday necessities. I really didn't mind though if it meant I was doing it with her. We always have a great time together whether it's grocery shopping or out for a night of dancing. You see,
my Wife is not just my wife, she's my Best Friend. I feel so lucky to get to hangout, go to bed, grocery shop, do projects, watch TV or even just cuddle in silence with my Best Friend everyday. After our errands were done, we came home put all the stuff away & headed to our little Sunday oasis put a movie in & ate til we couldn't eat anymore. Today's movie choice was "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close"....Can you say AAAMAZINGGGGG? Both of us needed tissue.I highly recommend this movie. It's so not a "chick flick" I really think the guys would appreciate this film. So check it out if you haven't already. So, now I am typing this blog while watching some ever so sinfully wonderful "Real Housewives" Haha...and she is finishing up one of the many projects we have started on making our little house a home.  There is nothing like a Sunday in my house. I get to hangout with my hair all crazy, not a stitch of makeup, a t-shirt & pj bottoms. The best part is, she still thinks I'm sexy. 14 yrs and still going strong.. Just remember, to take time to show that special person in your life that you still care, whether it's all day or just a few minutes, it really counts. Give of yourself and your time...You'll be happy you did! Enjoy the photos. Here's to Chinese feasts, good movies,t-shirts & sweatpants & that special loved one....Much Love, Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment