Saturday, March 31, 2012

TJ MAX FINDS

                                                                             Tj Max Finds
https://www.facebook.com/MakeUpItMatters
http://www.youtube.com/user/shorty4u262002                       

I decided to venture on over to Tj Max to see if they had my all time favorite "Rick's Picks" Sour Pickles & of course I wound up walking out a few bags of stuff. I swear going into Tj Max is like walking into Wally World, you go in for one thing and come out with half of the stores contents. Anyhow, as I am walking to the back of the store I have to pass cosmetics. It's no surprise that I could not resist. As I look through all of the goodies I walk over to the "Clearance" shelf. There, I find, Model Co. I have always been a big fan of there products. Now in the pic you will see 2 items. That's because they came in the package together. I have already used the foundation before & like it. The foundation has a really good concealer in the top of the bottles cap. It is a medium to full coverage. Completely buildable. I have never tried the Luminosity though & look forward to giving it a whirl this evening. I swatched some on the back of my hand and believe me a little goes a long way. It is a golden shimmery color. When blended , it is not the same powerful gold color, it becomes a sheer wash of it, so, do not be frightened by the color when it first comes out. The packaging is convenient & it has a pump, which is great for dispensing small amounts. I think the color would look AMAZING on a darker skin tone. Here's the great news....IT WAS ONLY $7! For that price why not try it out. Love being able to try a higher end product for cheap then that way if it sucks you're not terribly disappointed. I will post pics of it on my face on my Fan page after I'm all done getting dolled up for a night out. So be sure to click my Fan Page link above later to see the results. Here's the swatch & pick of the price....


Now my other finds......
They are not makeup. I also love Tj Max for their gourmet foods section. They have a lot of yummy stuff. I love the fact that they have a lot of natural foods. Besides that, they are the only place I can find my favorite pickles. "Rick's Picks" are scrumptious! They, are a perfect balance of sour & salty. It's not your traditional garden variety grocery store pickle. They are a bit pricey, but worth every penny:-P They are $6.99 a jar. I also picked up some yummy olives called "La Masrojana" They are a spicy gordal olive. I don't find them spicy at all though. They are just plain yummy!! They are huge too. Be careful though, there is a large pit in the middle. I think they would be lovely in a martini. For now they will be lovely in my tumbly. (tummy) I also purchased a darling button down shirt & blazer to match it. I will post a pick  of that tonight as well on my Fan Page as well. Shirt is by "Fun & Flirt" it was $14.99 & jacket is by "Express" for $16.99. I am really looking forward to sporting them tonight they are so darling. Hope this is another helpful blog...Off I go! Sending, Yummy sour pickle treat, cocktails, friends, great makeup & super cute outfits from my world to yours....Much Love, Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment