Monday, March 26, 2012

MAKE UP IT MATTERS!

HELLO EVERYONE & WELCOME!

This blog will be a " everything but the kitchen sink" kind of blog. I want this to be a place where everyone can find something useful or inspiring.

Firstly, let me start by telling you a little about myself. I am a happily married woman of 14yrs. I have 2 amazing children, A Daughter who is 19yrs old and she is currently a struggling college student studying criminal justice. A Son 17yrs old currently a junior in high school who aspires to become a Music Producer. My "CANDY" if you will is all things fashion! I love hair, makeup, shoes, clothing etc...My profession is Makeup. I am a Freelance Makeup Artist & love everything about my job. I was born to do this. How many people can actually say they are going to their job day in and day out and having a blast doing it? I used to be one of those people who worked a job and dreaded going. Working it just because it "paid the bills". I am lucky enough to have an amazing wife {I am gay} that loves & supports my dreams so much in fact it allowed me to go for them! So, here I am blogging away on my first blog, I have a Youtube Channel with a Partnership that caters to wigs. Yes! I wear wigs! What can I say,,,,They are A FUN FABULOUS WAY to change your look completely! I also love giving advice. I take great comfort in knowing I helped someone out by saying a few words. I love to dance. I love Scotch & Tonic on the weekends with a twist of lime. Mostly I love being allowed to be me :-P

I named this blog " Make Up It Matters" because it does matter in every single way, Whether you are talking about physical makeup or making up with someone or for something. I believe everything and everyone is linked in some way, shape or form. I want this to be a place where we all can find the fun in our connections. I love meeting new people & giving pointers on everything from A to Z.  I am very open minded so no question is silly. {as long as it's not perverse} We all know if you do not "specify" you open a door that you by no means meant to lol :-P I am super friendly and layed back, Sometimes you may get a serious blog & others you may get a goofy blog. What matters most to me is that you all keep coming back for more. I'm hoping I can spread a little fairy dust in the blog world & make a difference for a few people...A million would be excellent but I'm ok with starting with a few. So heres to making new friends & Make Up It Matters<3 Pssst.....Check out the pics below to show you how a wig really does allow a girl to show her many playful sides....Much Love, Dani

Natural hair

Bam! WIGGALICIOUS!!

2 comments: