Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Sweet AngelBoy!!

Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/MakeUpItMatters
Youtube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/shorty4u262002



                                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET ANGELBOY 
                                                BORN MARCH 28, 1995
                                                             6Lbs 4oz





The little guy in this photo turned 17yrs old today! I am dedicating this blog tonight to him..I hope you all will appreciate my need to make tonight about him. Where to begin? I could write for days about my Children because they are my everything. My entire world has & will always revolve around them. When I first found out I was pregnant with this sweet guy, I must say it came as a surprise. It was at a very crazy time in my life & I was affraid of how I was going to do this all on my own. My Daughter was in her terribble 2's, I had no family around, no real friends & I was still trying to figure out this mom thing with my Daughter. You could only imagine the 50,000 fears that ran through my head daily. I wanted so badly to overcome these fears & just enjoy the fact that I had this tiny little Angel growing inside me. It wasn't until about my 4th month of being preggers that some of of that fear started to go away a little. I was bending over to turn the music up so that my Daughter & I could have our little nightly dance party when I felt this poke on the side of my growing belly. It startled me so much so, I screamed..LOL. I literally thought a ghost had poked my belly! I sat down on the couch for a moment to calm down and collect myself when, BAM!!! It happens again! At this point I realize it's the baby!!! I got so excited that I scared my Daughter. So I ran over to her & scooped her up to comfort her. At this point the Baby is doing all sorts of things in my belly. I sit down on the couch and explain to my Daughter why mommy was acting crazy. I leaned back and put her tiny little hand on my belly & the Baby kicked & kicked. She suddenly had this huge smile on her face  I knew at that moment that everything was going to be ok.
THE BIG DAY
At this point all I want is the baby out! Not to meet him, but to get rid of the pain! It was so much longer & hurt so much more than my Daughters birth. Because my Daughters labor & delivery was a whole whopping 2hrs & 55mins they would only give me Demerol which does JACK! But, I kept on huffing and puffing and I got through it. The moment they put that precious little tiny guy under me ( I had to deliver on my hands & knees) and my eyes met his..tears of JOY flooded my face. I could not believe I thought that I was not gonna be able to do this on my own. I mean there is this perfect little life, God chose me to take care of..He chose me! I rolled over on my back holding him in my arms and started saying over and over again..I LOVE YOU. Everything made perfect sense. I was meant to go throughout that pregnancy alone. Everything during that time lead up to this, to him, my Son. This, was my reward for the tough times. I would go back and do it all over again if it meant that I would have him. I would change nothing about it.
GROWING UP
I remember his first day of school like it was yesterday. He was such a big boy. He was so excited and I was so nervous. It was so hard leaving him there. I tried so hard not to cry but a few tears snuck out while I was hugging him. He saw them. He put his little hands on my face gave me a kiss and said " Mommy, I'm a big boy! It's ok!" Here's this little man consoling me when it should be the other way around. Then came intermediate school. They were not the best years of his life. He was bullied badly. It broke my heart. It never broke his ability to love, accept and respect others. Even after all the broken glasses and bruises. He amazed me how he kept facing each day. I learned so much from him during that period. Then came Jr. High. He finally started making friends and found what he loved, SKATEBOARDING! He really started to come out of his shell. Now there is High School. This time period, my little man has started to  become a young man. Oh, how time has gone by so quickly.The days of Err Err trucks, Woody and Buzz Lightyear are no longer. Now it's girls, car keys, producing music and getting ready for college. Don't get me wrong I love watching him grow as a young man but I miss the little guy that used to sing "Jingle Bells" all wrong. Instead of "Oh what fun it is to ride" It was " Oh what fun and a wisty ride" or when he used to run into the kitchen reciting "Little Rascals". I miss walking into the living room and him sitting on the couch spread eagle with nothing on but his sisters dress up skirt and old farmer rubber boots eating a bananna watching cartoons. I miss, reading bedtime stories and holding him while he sleeps peacefully. Most of all I miss hearing not " I LOVE YOU MOMMY" but " I LOVE JOO MOMMY"! I hold every sweet precious memory in a safe place, my heart...Even the time I came home from work to find him and his sister playing in a mud puddle covered in it, from head to toe! (See next picture)
I wouldn't trade those moments for anyone or anything.

YOU TODAY
To My AngelBoy,
YOU CHANGED MY LIFE! I am so glad I was given the privilage to hold your heart in mine and guide you through each milestone. You have become so much more than I imagined at this point in your life. I am so incredibly proud of you and how gracefully you have taken flight. As I watch you spread your wings and fly I am speechless. You amaze me everyday with your incredible talents, your ability to love unconditionally. Your undying loyalty to those you love, is that of which, others should learn from. I would like to press stop for the next year and keep you close, but I know, I can't. I know that I have to let you fly and find your way and open doors to your future. Wherever each door takes you, know that I will always be waiting on the otherside to cheer you on. Keep being you, never alter yourself  if you believe it will not be for the greater good. Continue to be honest with yourself and others. Hold on to one of your finest quality....Your ability to NEVER GIVE UP HOPE! It is an inspiration to me. I watch you always finding the good in people even when they may not deserve it. It reminds me everyday that there are angels that walk among us and I believe you are one of them. I love you Phillip Alexander with all my heart and couldn't be more proud to call you my Son!
Love Little Mom

To my Moms & future Moms reading this..
Remember our Child's/Children's Birthday is our reminder of the gift God sent to us. We give our Children gifts because they are the gift that keeps on giving.
Thanks for taking time time to read this.....Sending Birthday Wishes, candles, cake & ice cream from our home to yours...Much Love, Dani





No comments:

Post a Comment