Monday, April 9, 2012

Raspberry Ketone Is Working!

Quick Click The Remote: http://www.youtube.com/user/shorty4u262002
Follow Me Over To My Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/MakeUpItMatters

Disclaimer: I am not a physician so please consult with your Dr. if you have a medical condition or are currently taking thyroid medications or any other medications. If you are pregnant or nursing you should contact your physician before taking this. Thank you:-)




The Ketone is doing what it says it does! Yay Me! I am so excited to report I am down 2lbs! It may not seem much to some people, but, 2lbs is a healthy amount to loose weekly. I haven't really changed that much about my diet. I still eat some of the "not so healthy" foods along with better choices. For instance, my "not so healthy" choice this weekend was Olive Garden. Yummy Parmesan crusted steak over a bed of Parmesan filled pasta! Who can resist? For desert I had a Zeppoli & Tiramisu. Super-DE-Duper yummy. My choices throughout the week were "healthier" one's though! Low fat, Low carb. I am really hoping that this will continue. I mean who doesn't love being able to cheat on what you eat & still shed some pounds? I also have really noticed a change in my energy levels. It isn't so hard for me to get up in the morning and get done what needs to be done. I feel like a new person. With the energy & weight loss I just feel like my attitude in general has had a makeover. I really do suggest you all reading this to give this stuff a try.                      ****NEW BRAND ALERT*** 

THIS IS THE OLD BRAND

I changed brands though. I went to GNC and purchased the Ketone they had there. It is of the pure sort. There are not the extra things in it like the other brand. The other brand had "Green Tea Extract" in it. If you do not know, green tea extract is caffeine. I found myself being a little too energized before bedtime. I didn't like that so much. If you are a night owl anyway this wouldn't bother you. I however, am not. I like being in bed by 10pm sharp. I have to get up very early during the week and start my day. I didn't feel sluggish or anything in the morning, but, I did take that pill first thing in the morning so I don't think I really gave my body the time to come down fully from the caffeine in it. I was worried about becoming a little "co-dependent" on the energy factor of that brand. So I did a little more research & found that this one doesn't have all the other stuff in it. Was it working though? Yes I still lost the weight using the first brand. It was just my choice to go with this one because it was caffeine free & you only take this one 2x's daily. I take 1 in the morning when I get up & 1 before dinner. I started these on Sat. I will update you on this brand next Monday to see if it is as successful as the first brand. I also will post a picture of the bottle of this one so if you choose to try it you will have a visual of what you are looking for. This bottle is pretty unique and I have seen it here online being sold by other companies other that GNC. It cost me $21.95 per bottle. The one thing I did notice about both brands is that they seem to also work as a diuretic. Which is a good thing because it really keeps off the water weight too. I hope you guys will continue to follow me on this weight loss journey.....So here's to losing those unwanted rolls & looking great in those "skinny" jeans...Much Love, Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment