Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Want Long Lasting Sexy Lip Color? Follow Me :-)

                                         
                                
                                                           



Come on over to my Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/MakeUpItMatters
Checkout My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/shorty4u262002


I don't know about you guys but I hate reapplying my lipstick when I am out, whether it may be dancing or out to dinner or even when I'm off to do a Clients makeup! So, with that said below will be a report card on my personal picks for great long lasting kiss proof, dining proof, cocktail proof lipsticks! Enjoy! PS I kept it real...Meaning, I'm keeping your wallets in mind! There are just some things that are just as great from the drugstore & it is not at all necessary to break the bank obtaining it!


This one here is Maybeline Super Stay 24....
It is duo ended. One side is the pigmented color with wand applicator & the other side is a clear lipbalm. It comes in 30 shades total! However you probably will not find 30 shades in the drugstore or at Walmart. Most of the colors are in the pink tone range. So all my pink lovers (like this PINK loving crazy GIRL haha) will love that option. Does it last as long as it says? NO! Sorry! :/ But it is long lasting. It has held up through a long dinner, and nights out! It smells very pleasant, like strawberries on your lips! For me that is FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC, because I'm allergic to real strawberries! Boooo! Now for the CONS: Like most of these long lasting lipsticks when worn without the balm it is very drying. So, I highly suggest utilizing the balm portion, wait for the pigment to set though before applying the balm, otherwise you will wash away some of the color unless you want to tone the color down a bit! OVERALL REPORT CARD GRADE: A


This one here is NOT a lipstick! It's a LIP STAIN.
It's by Maybeline & is great for you gals that don't like to wear lipstick. It is a very nice wash of color. Not overdone, vampy or in your face POW! This comes in several colors. Mostly in the pink & peach color zones. THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED but you can still find it in drugstores &department stores. You may even get a great deal on clearance since it's discontinued! This is a very comfortable product to use. I haven't experienced any drying of my lips & the color lasts up to 4hrs before needing a touch up! Cons: It's discontinued BOO! Overall Report Card Grade: A- (Because of Discont. factor)


This one here ladies will withstand most anything!
This is Loreal Infallible Never Fail LipColour Compact! It's one of my favorites!! I love, love how this is packaged. It is so convenient. Each side has a tube that is snapped securely into the compact. One side is pigment & other a lipbalm. You just slide up either side and use. It comes in 24 shades, pinks, reds, peaches & browns. This one is a bit pricier than the others though it costs about $11.99 each. It beats paying $40 + though! It has a mirror finish on packaging, so you can check it or touchup if need be. This stuff is for sure  SMOOCH proof! CONS: It too dries your lips out if you do not use the balm. Overall Report Card Grade: A- because of the dry lips factor.



THIS ONE IS SPECIAL! I SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST!
Hello, Maybeline Superstay 14hr Lipstick! Oh, how I love this stuff! It's everything a lipstick should be! This one is practically BULLET PROOF! Lips are cheering everywhere. I swear they quiver with joy as this is applied. Ok, not really. but it is that Lip-stick-tast-ical! It comes in a small compact tube for easy carry along. So it would fit very nicely in a blazer pocket, clutch or those cute dresses that have side pockets. Very easy to conceal not bulky. Don't let the small package fool you. There is plenty of product in there. It comes in 20 shades, Pinks, Reds, Peaches & Browns. This is one of Maybelines newest lines & I must say I'm so pleased with the lipstick that I will be trying the other products as well. CONS: THERE ARE NONE! The crowd is cheering in the makeup world! Overall Report Card Grade: A+++
Hope you all found this informative & will go out & try one or more of these. Here's to Sexy, bullet proof, LIP-TAS-STI-CAL lips from my vanity to yours...Much Love, Dani Smooches:-D




















/

No comments:

Post a Comment