Monday, April 2, 2012

Wanna Loose Weight Safely & Quickly?

                                                         RASPBERRY KETONE!!

https://www.facebook.com/MakeUpItMatters
http://www.youtube.com/user/shorty4u262002


                            THESE LITTLE GUYS ARE ALL THE RAGE RIGHT NOW!
I am so freaking excited to finally start taking these. Have you been trying to find a way to loose some excess weight for the summers cutest bathing suit or short shorts? Wanna do it safely & quickly? Wanna see results in the first 5 days? Well, according to Dr. Oz these guys are your new "Make Me Skinny Bestfriend"! For everyone who doesn't know what these are for, they are a safe and effective way to lose weight. They are all natural, no side effects and have other great benefits as well! Now, the way you use these is to take 1 tablet 30 min before each meal 3x's daily. So, to put it simply take one before, breakfast, lunch & dinner. The way it works is, it blocks your body from absorbing fats & carbs you are eating in each meal. It also helps to reverse the aging process caused by free radicals. Here is a list of benefits:

Helps Prevent Fat Storage
Increases Lipid Metabolism
Breaks Down Fat
Directly stimulates fat cells to mobilize and excrete their fatty acids, resulting in fat loss
It can help normalize your body's cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
It has natural antioxidant benefits that can fight free radicals
Alleviate inflammation
It may also work in preventing cancer

As you can see these little capsules have so many wonderful benefits! There is absolutely at least one reason on that list that anyone of you could find to take this!

 





.
I will be posting updates every Monday to give you all an update on how well it is working. I started it tonight before dinner. Remember, this is not an excuse to fill up on "BAD FOODS" it is still important to eat as healthy as possible. If you are happy with your body type right now, maybe you would just find this beneficial for 1 or more of the other benefits listed above. If you are like me and wanna loose some excess rolls for the summer season then I'm sure your #1 reason will be for the weight loss. Right now I am am at 142.2 lbs my goal weight is between 125- 130lbs. This is going to be a very exciting adventure for me and I hope you all will join me on this journey...So here's to Raspberry Ketone, great skin & that cute little summer dress waiting for us on a rack somewhere :-P Much Love, Dani 
PS: You can get these locally at  The Mustard Seed or any health food or GNC in your area! Get there quick though they are flying off the shelves. I paid $20 for mine:-)

2 comments:

  1. Man it would be awesome if it worked.. Question for you... What if you only eat saaay, twice a day? are the effects the same?...Or should you make yourself eat 3 meals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I would highly recommend trying to eat 3 meals a day..Howerver..I myself am not a breakfast person at all never have been. I always keep a simple fruit in the house for morning. My go to is banannas! If you cannot stick to 3 meals a day then I suggest finding healthy snacks to eat in small portions otherwise your body will respond to each larger meal by storing the bad carbs & fats! For snacks I love the flavored Wheat thins or even celery with a natural penutbutter. Skippy makes an excellent natural peanutbutter. It can be found just about anywhere. Nutella is very yummy on a piece of whole grain bread too.I hope this helps! Much Love,Dani

    ReplyDelete