Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tired Of Those Dark Spuds McKenzie Eyes? Those Hush Puppy Puffy Saggy Eyes? Check This Out!

Quick Click The Remote: //www.youtube.com/user/shorty4u262002
Go Like My Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/MakeUpItMatters

Oh dear! Oh dear! If you are anything like the average woman, you probably look at yourself in the mirror and the first thing you pick on yourself about is your dark circles and or droopy puffy eyes! Well pick on yourself  NO MORE! I have a few items that are reasonably priced that will diminish the dark and shed some light and some bring back the youthful come hither look again!

The first product is most definitely excellent for getting rid of those dark circles! Again another product by AVON! Avon really seems to know what they are doing when they formulate their Anew skincare line. This little gem in a glass jar is Fan-Freaking-Tastic! I do suggest only using this around your eyes at night after your nightly facial routine because if you get it in your eyes it can have a slight sting. After applying let it absorb DO NOT rub your eyes! It will sting. Now, where can you get this and how much? Well Ebay and Amazon have this stuff. Avon stopped selling it. Why? Who knows? They are always pushing out the older Anew products to spotlight the new. I wish they would just STOP that. They have so many amazing products that you have to buy from individual sellers who hike the price up a bit...Which brings to the price. If you get this from Amazon.com  $44.99 + shipping a bit more than I payed originally. It looks like it's going for $19.99 at the "Buy It Now " price. So it's considerably cheaper on Ebay...Either way it's worth every penny! This has been my go to product for those dark circles and it is honestly the only one I have tried that without a doubt works!

Now for those Saggy puffy bags under your eyes! I am currently in love with DermaSilk 90 Second Eye Lift! This product is wonderful for reducing that puffiness dramatically and lifting the eye. I can always tell when I'm rushing to do my makeup, after it's all on, that I forgot to put it on. It really does make your eyes that much better with it. You can find this at Wal-Mart and pretty much any drugstore. It costs $29.99 + tax. This too is worth every penny!

Now for a cheaper alternative but not as great as the above mentioned product, is, NEUTROGENA Ageless RESTORATIVES Instant Eye Reviver. This does calm down the puffiness a little on the first use, but it is more one of those, "MUST USE OVER TIME" for best results. I prefer instant results when it comes to puffiness and sagging. You can get this pretty much anywhere even grocery stores sometimes. The average price is about $15.99. There are always coupons online that you can print off to save a few bucks on this product and the DermaSilk. I will include some links to the coupons for you guys.

Be sure to look for tomorrow nights blog, I  will have a tutorial on how to conceal those bags and circles using makeup! You won't need much! So have a seat at your mirror grab some concealer and join me! Here's to wide awake, youthful, wonderful eyes from my bright blues to your special color...Much Love, Dani

Neutrogena Buy one Get on half off RiteAid http://www.couponsnapshot.com/coupon-detail-528881.html 

DermaSilk ugh! There are no coupons available until Sundays release. I promise to post it for you as soon as it is ready for printing!








No comments:

Post a Comment