Wednesday, April 4, 2012

How To Be Wiggalicious!




Press the remote for  My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/shorty4u262002
Hang out on my Fan Page:https://www.facebook.com/MakeUpItMatters 

Watch this Video above! It will show you everything you need to know! 

As everyone or at least everyone who knows me in person or on Youtube knows I am and always be a Wiggalina<3 There are so many endless possibilities when you know what you are doing. I love to try new things. Wigs are especially my favorite thing to try. They are so quick and easy to use. When you don't feel like messing with your own hair, grab a pre-styled wig and slap it on your noggin<-----hahahahahaha:-P I prefer to devote my time to my makeup rather than my hair. If you dare to try one, with the right directions and tools, you too would rather spend more time on perfecting your face rather than your tendrils! Here's to wigtastic hair and perfect faces, from my web cam to yours....Much Love Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment