Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hey Guys & Gals! Wanna Know About Some Great Skin Care Tips?

Quick! Click The Remote: http://www.youtube.com/user/shorty4u262002
Psst! My Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/MakeUpItMatters

Here are some easy tips, as well as products for great skin!

I have always been very big on skin care. One might say I am a bit of a junky to say the least. I have a plethora of skin care products on the shelf next to my vanity. I have tried a lot of things and I must say, I keep finding myself always coming back to the same products. One of the key things you need to know about skin care products is....Just because it's a BIG designer name DOES NOT make it the mother of all products! I have used everything from Dr. Perricone (Which is in the 100's of dollars range) To Avon & Drugstore brands. I must say I find myself using and enjoying the results from my Avon and Drug Store brands better than all the pricey items I have, now collecting dust. There are lots of "UNISEX" skin care lines out there. Like one of my favorites, "NEUTROGENA Micro Dermabrasion" I cannot tell you how much in love I am with this product! The cost makes it very obtainable. I bought mine from Wal-Mart for $19.99 +tax. The starter kit includes the buffer, batteries & a pack of the scrubs that attach really fast. Now how to use this:
1. Splash your face with warm water. This opens your pores & helps the product lather.
2. Run the round disk that has the pad you attached to it under a little warm water, snap it back to wand.
3. Now, turn the wand on to the desired speed. There are 3 speeds. Low-Med-High. High is going to really resurface your skin. Med. will as well, but it will be a bit more gentle. Low Is more for those of you who may have sensitive skin. Please note that you may experience some redness. This will subside in 30min-1hr later.
4. Start using the wand in circular motions all around your face and neck. Spend a little more time on your problem areas like: Fine lines and wrinkles, acne scarring and age spots.
5. Once you are finished, rinse your face with warm water and pat dry.
6. Now apply your favorite moisturizer and or serum.
7. Vola! Your done! Replace this with your normal face washing routine 2x's a week and you are on your way to seeing healthier glowing skin. On the first use you should feel a difference and see a more even skin tone.

Another great "UNISEX" product is ARGON OIL! This stuff is AAAAAAAmazing! Now DO NOT be afraid of the term OIL. Even if you have oily skin it works great on you as well. It has so many great purposes. This stuff is great for HAIR, DRY CRACKED FEET, ARMS, LEGS & CHEST, among the various other things as well. There are all types of brands that are hopping on the "Argon Oil" wagon, so the prices will range. This product lasts a very long time. A little bit goes a long way. All you need is 1-3 drops and apply it to clean skin AND ENJOY IT'S MANY BENEFITS. My personal favorite company is a local lady who formulates amazing natural healthy skin care products. The company is called "JP Formulations Exotic Skin Products". Here is a point of contact if you would like more information or to purchase.... jpfjulie@twcny.rr.com You can also find ARGON OIL at ULTA & other places. Just give it a look up on the net and there are countless options to buy. There are also many makeup products that come infused with this.

A great "High End" product is Clinique. This too is "UNISEX". It's everything from face wash to moisturizer. I like that it gives you a bar soap option. Which is great for all over the body if you have breakout problems. That way you are getting more "BANG" for your buck as well. They also have a Men's line and an Acne line. I am only speaking for the original line because I have used this as well as my Brother. It worked great on us both.

Now Just for the LADIES!
I am IN LOVE with "The Balm" "TIMEBALM" White Tea Rose Face Cleanser! This stuff is Awesome. I use this as my everyday cleanser and it keeps blemishes away. Leaves my skin feeling super soft and clean. It really gets down deep into the pores and gets out all that unwanted YUCK! It smells wonderful. Like a rose garden on your face. Occasionally you can find this at TjMax. Which is always a + because you get it super cheap. The full price is completely worth it to me. You can find this online at many places. Full price is $24.50 on their website. This is for oily, combination skin. They also have Rose Face Cleanser for Normal to Dry skin as well as Lavender Foaming Face Cleanser for all skin types.


After I use that, I use my ANEW Clinical Resurfacing Expert Smoothing Fluid by AVON. It does just what it says. I love how it instantly tightens your problem areas and plumps those deep wrinkles. Get in touch with your local AVON Rep. To get a free trial. I think you will love it. This costs $20 on sale right now Reg. $38. After this absorbs into my skin, I follow with the ANEW Clinical Derma Full x's 3. This really helps to finish filling in my wrinkles and helps to just plump my skin overall to give it a more "youthful" appearance. This one I think you can find on sites like Amazon.com, AVON no longer has it. BOOOOOO! This one is all over Ebay and Amazon for about $20

When I just don't feel like the extra after cleansing steps I just use my ARGON OIL. I especially do that when my skin is drying out due to climate changes. I have used everything together and have had no adverse reactions from it. Now if that's OK for you? I don't have an answer. Everyone reacts differently. I am going to post some other lists of drugstore brand items for men and woman that will target anything from moisturizing, cleansing, acne control and anti aging.

Also MEN Try the following:
NIVEA For MEN
NEUTROGENA for MEN
LOREAL Expert MEN
Natures Cure ( ACNE) For MEN

For WOMEN:
NEUTROGENA
LOREAL ( Anything is pretty good)
BURTS BEES
OLAY
Say YES To: Carrots, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, etc
St. IVES
BOOTS Original Beauty Formula

 Stay tuned for my next blog when I talk about great eye care products for bags and circles.

Here's to beautiful youthful, radiant skin from my skin care basket to yours.....Much Love, Dani







No comments:

Post a Comment